
Buy this one by American Lighting because of the 20 watt Xenon light bulbs. I bought one set 6 years ago for a bathroom and have not burned a single light bulb yet -- even though they get used daily. Thinking that all lights that have a similar look, would be equally as effective, I made a mistake and bought several of the competitors -- and installed them in the kitchen. What a disaster; bulbs burning out aafter only a day or two...and at %5.00 a piece to replace! So, when I realized that they were NOT Xeon bulbs, I bought these ALPX60BK 12 volt, 20 Watt Xenon to replace them all. That was probably 5 months ago...and I haven't changed a bulb yet. Easy to install, look great and give lots of light, too.
Product Description
Kit:3 Light Kit, Finish:Black, Light Bulb:(3)20w T4 G8 12v Xenon Xenon 12v Puck LightCooler than Halogen and longer lamp life makes this a perfect solution. Does not emit damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays Dimmable with standard dimmers Lasts four times longer than halogen 48' lead wire with screw-down terminal block Frosted, glare-free, twist-lock lens Ventilation pins provide airflow between puck light and mounting surface Can be used in a variety of cabinet applications For recessed mounting, a 21/8' diameter hole is required Note: 60w transformer is included for two- and three-light puck kits; transformer is sold separately for single lights. All puck lights and light kits include 12v xenon light bulb(s).

Features
- 12 Volt Xenon Bulb, last up to 10,000 hours
- Available in both steel and plastic
- Plastic pucks are more affordable
- Steel pucks feature designer finishes
- Kits include puck lights with 20-watt Xenon lamps, 48-inch leads and plug-in transformer (except singles) with in-line on/off switch
No comments:
Post a Comment