
I decided to clean out the garage after being inspired by a friend who was doing the same. He ended up purchasing the Coleman series which is soo much nicer! The doors have actual hinges on them and they look better. I got the father's day special so for the money I can't complain. Except for the shipping. When I saw the box, I thought for sure these were smashed but they were just a little dented. Get ready to tap lightly with a soft hammer. The box says no tools, but don't believe it.Target had a lower price but I didn't want to pick them up. Target also carries the coleman. I'm saving you time and legwork. Spend 30% more and go with the coleman brand unless you have the money to go with Garage Tek look alikes. If I could do this again, I'd spend the 30% more.
Updated May 30, 2006 after owning for 2 years.
These are in my garage holding paint cans, auto cleaning supplies etc. I would not purchase these again and am looking for replacements. The sleves are now warped in the middle and smaller items fall or roll into the dip. If you are just storing rafts or lawn cushions you should be allright. If you have paint cans or heavier items, opt for metal shelving.
Updated May 30, 2006 after owning for 2 years.
These are in my garage holding paint cans, auto cleaning supplies etc. I would not purchase these again and am looking for replacements. The sleves are now warped in the middle and smaller items fall or roll into the dip. If you are just storing rafts or lawn cushions you should be allright. If you have paint cans or heavier items, opt for metal shelving.
Product Description
Protect your kids and keep hazardous chemicals behind locked doors in this Rubbermaid full double-door cabinet. Constructed of heavy-duty, high-density polyethylene, the cabinet offers 21.3 cu. ft. of storage and holds 690 lbs. Doors are lockable; lock sold separately. Made in USA. Approximate dimensions: 36Wx72Hx18D".

Features
- Double-door storage closet with lockable doors; ideal for paint cans, heavy tools
- Provides 21 cubic feet of storage capacity; 690-pound storage capacity
- Rugged high-density polyethylene construction; no-tool assembly
- One storage container; lock not included
- Measures 36 inches wide, 72 inches high, 18 inches deep; 68 pounds; lifetime warranty
No comments:
Post a Comment