
After waiting far beyond what was promised, Ron's hardware finally sent word that they were shipping this item. I don't know whether I excited about receiving the purchase or actually hearing from the vendor who ignores email. I found out it was shipped but never got a tracking number. One day it finally arrived. The assembly was straight-forward without any surprises. I will likely purchase another from Sears who has better pricing and service.
Product Description
Gladiator, Wall Gearbox, Heavy Duty Wall Mount Storage Box, 2 Locking Doors & Open Shelf, Mount To Studs Or On Geartrack Channels To Slide Left & Right, 150 LB Capacity, 28'W x 28'H x 12'D.

Features
- Pin and clasp latch
- Round key door lock
- Powdercoat finish electrostatically bonds and bakes the protective coating to the bare metal, forming an effective barrier against corrosion.
- Includes hanger bracket
- Easy to install
No comments:
Post a Comment